- Eat less Food – Take a digestive enzyme before meals. It will help you eat less and crave less food. Take one bowl and eat only what you can fit into that bowl for every meal. no cheating, no seconds and no going outside that bowl.
- Eat no sugars and grains: No wheat, rye, barley, pasta, cereals, oats and rice – ok to eat quinoa, and wild rice and minimum amount of corn. no candies, cookies, ice cream and fancy coffee drinks.
- Eat very little dairy and low fat foods.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes. But get your heart rate up to what it should be for you age ( find out, go to
http://www.stevenscreek.com/goodies/hr.shtml ) for the whole 30 min.
- Skin brush every day with a vegetable brush, and write down your goal weight that you like to be, read it three times a day.
- Eat one raw meal a day in your bowl.
- Remember the foods that you crave are the foods that will put on the most weight -take an enzyme when you are craving food. it will make you believe you just ate that food.